1. Who is the governing body of ITIL® Foundation Course?
APMG/EXIN/Loyalist/TUV/AXELOS is the governing body for ITIL® Training and Certification.
2. Who will be the trainer for this course?
Training will be delivered by accredited trainer with more 10 years of training and consulting experience.
3. Do we get any pre study material for this course?
Yes, you will receive study material before the training date, (Sometime we reserves until the start of workshop), and we give hard copy training Manual on the 1st day of training.
4. Is Exam fee include in the training fees that I pay?
Yes , exam fee is included in the course fee.
5.Any pre requisites for taking ITIL® 2011 Foundation® training and Exam?
There are no pre requisites for this training and certification.
6. What is the time duration and what is the exam format for ITIL® Foundation?
One hour of Foundation exam with 40 multiple choice questions (Closed book, minimum pass marks is 26 which is 65%.
7. Where will be the venue for this training?
Usually we convey the venue details 3 days before the date. However, please contact email@example.com to get the venue and map details.
8. Are refreshments included in the package?
Yes, our standard refreshments we offer is two time tea/coffee (Cookies- optional) break each day. In case of lunch we will keep you posted.
9. Is it paper based or online exam. And where should I write my exam?
Examination will be paper based unless requested and paid extra for online exam.
10. Do you have any other training related to IT Management?
Yes, we also conduct ITIL® RCV, ITIL® SO.