1. Who is the governing body of PRINCE2® Course?
Governing body of PRINCE2® is AXELOS.
2. Who will be the trainer for this course?
Training will be delivered by APMG accredited trainer with more 10 years of training and consulting experience.
3. Do we get any pre study material for this course?
Yes, you will receive study material before the training date, (Sometime we reserves until the start of workshop), and we give PRINCE2® Manual on the 1st day of training.
4. Is Exam fee include in the training fees that I pay?
Yes , exam fee towards Foundation + Practitioner is included in the package.
5. Are there any pre requisites for taking PRINCE2® training and Exam?
There are no pre requisites for taking up the course. However, to write Practitioner exam you need to Foundation certified.
6. What is the time duration and Exam format for Foundation + Practitioner?
1 hour of Foundation exam with 75 multiple choice questions (Closed book) 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores and minimum pass percentage is 50%.
2:30 hours of Practitioner exam (Open book – only PRINCE2® APMG Manual guide) objective testing 8 questions - 10 question items per question, each wort one mark. 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 55%.
7. Where will be the venue for this training?
Usually we convey the venue details 3 days before the date. However, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the venue and map details.
8. Are refreshments included in the package?
Yes, our standard refreshments we offer is two time tea/coffee (Cookies- optional) break each day. In case of lunch we will keep you posted.
9. Is it paper based or online exam. And where should I write my exam?
Examination will be paper based or Online based. However, our team will keep you posted either ways.
10. Do you have any other training related to Project Management?
Yes, we also conduct PMP®, P3O®, PM-ACP® and MSP®. 11. Will I get PDUs after completing this training? Yes, we will provide you 45 PDU’s after successfully completing the training.