1. Who is the governing body of Six-Sigma Course?
We provide comprehensive training on SSBB, which prepares candidates to appear in the exams conducted by Eduskape International, Peoplecert or ASQ.
2. Who will be the trainer for this course?
Training will be delivered by Six Sigma Black Belt certified accredited trainer with more 10 years of training and consulting experience.
3. Do we get any pre study material for this course?
Yes, you will receive study material before the training date, (Sometime we reserves until the start of workshop), and we give hard copy training Manual on the 1st day of training.
4. Is Exam fee include in the training fees that I pay?
Yes, exam fee is included in the package.
5. Are there any pre requisites for taking Six Sigma training and Exam?
There are no pre requisites for this certification anybody who is interested can take up this course.
6. What is the time duration of Exam and what is the format?
1 hour of exam with 100 multiple choice questions (Closed book) and minimum pass percentage is 50%.
7. Where will be the venue for this training?
Usually we convey the venue details 3 days before the workshop date. However, please contact email@example.com to get the venue details.
8. Are refreshments included in the package?
Yes, our standard refreshments we offer is two time tea/coffee (Cookies- optional) break each day. In case of lunch we will keep you posted.
9. Is it paper based or online exam.
It’s a paper based exam, conducted on last day of training.
10. And where should I write my exam?
Examination will be conducted on last day of training or after workshop papers will be sent to candidate preferred address.
11. Do you have any other training related to Quality Management?
Yes, we also conduct SSGB, MINITAB.
12. Will I get PDUs after completing this training?
Yes, we will provide you 40 PDU’s after successfully completing the training.